As 2020 started, no one could have anticipated how the world would change, including unprecedented shifts in the way we work. While the pandemic has created extraordinary challenges and uncertainty, it also presents an opportunity for the business to pause, reassess, and develop strategies to help the organization not only survive, but also become more resilient against future uncertain conditions.
To stay resilient, visibility into costs and control over how your business’s funds are spent are imperative to create the operational agility needed for business continuity.
Join this event now and you will learn how to
- Transform your corporate spend processes for better visibility and compliance control of employee expenses and vendor purchases
- Impose cost controls, reduce mistakes, and speed audits with smart automation
- See near real-time spend data and identify cost optimization areas
On-demand Webinar URL (Link)
- Hermi Chu - Territory Director, Hong Kong, SAP Concur
- Stanley Yung, Partner, Consulting - Technology Transformation, Greater China, Ernst & Young Advisory Services Ltd
- Victor Hui, Presales Solutions Manager, SAP Concur
For any questions or special requirements, please contact us on 3899 8624 / 9253 6117 or email@example.com