The global pandemic has made the CFO role more challenging than ever before, requiring your business to be more agile, and adapt faster and smarter.
As you navigate the realities of the next normal, COVID-19 has accelerated the urgency to digitalize businesses, and CFOs need to determine the right balance between physical and virtual work locations, and to break down silos to allow finance to operate as a more global, cross-functional team.
As part of an ongoing web series, SAP Concur is hosting this webinar to help finance leaders be aware of the future of finance that will have you not only thinking strategically about your financial future, but will also arm you with the tools and strategies to better understand how best to prepare your organization for the new year.
You will also get to hear from our special guests: SAP Concur users and Innovation Award nominees from the Asia-Pacific, who will share about their innovation journey and 2021 priorities!
Meet the panelists
- Richard McLean, Regional Chief Financial Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan
- David Breslin, Vice President, Service Delivery, SAP Concur Asia Pacific & Greater China
- Mak Chee Kiong, Chief Financial Officer, Circles.Life
- Krishnan Ramachandran, Senior Vice President F&A and India CFO, Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd
- Ong Kok Chye, Head of Investments, Keppel Data Centres
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday, 2 December 2020 at 1.30pm - 2.30pm (HKT) to learn about:
- Key trends that are impacting financial operations in 2021 so that you know what to prepare for
- The technologies you need to enable an unprecedented level of finance efficiency
- How to close the gap that limits accountability and visibility into travel and expense data
- Reimagining how today’s data-driven organizations work and how to develop a digitally skilled and empowered workforce
For any questions or special requirements, please contact us on +852 3899 8624 or email@example.com